Thursday, October 27, 2005

busy busy

It's been a little crazy here at work, sorry for not posting. Lets see, i finished up the angora scarf, its small but there was a know in the yarn that I couldnt hide so it got a little short. not TOO short, but I'm still marking it at $25 so there! I started a baby ghan that is 9 grannies in pink, blue, yellow, green and purple. It's pretty and I like the way it's coming out. Only 1 more square to put the purple on, and since it's a join as you go, that's all thats left. Should be done before amc is half over, with time to make some scrunchies.

Last night we had our Price Everything for the craft fair meeting, it was fun and went over... as usual. Everyone has such nice things, and we've all worked really hard to get so much ready. I hope all of us sell bunches of stuff!

The fair is this Saturday, and I'm thinking about taking a half day on Friday to get the tables at least set up, but only if i can con someone into helping me. I wont be able to lift the 6 ft table by myself! I am getting pretty excited about the show though, it will be fun and hopefully profitable.

I also have a show next weekend at Jake's school, a total of $45 out of pocket for the 2 weekends, which isnt bad seeing as how the last show i did was $40 itself! And sucked! Hard!

My birthday party is next weekend, I turn 30 on Tuesday and I'm pretty excited about it. My young friend from work is taking me to the mall to buy a birthday party outfit after work today. Should be fun.

After I finish up this blanket i'll go back to working on the Christmas ghan. It really does go quick and should have been done by now! Oh well. Cheers.

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never seen a granny square pattern that was joined as the squares were done. I like the pattern but will not do it because of joining all those squares.

Please tell me where I can find this pattern.

Thank You!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger