Monday, October 10, 2005

scarves and stuff

I gave the scarf to Jen and she liked it. Hopefully when it gets cooler she'll love it. I did tell her about the cd I tried to find and she laughed - maybe i'll either make her a copy of mine or find it on amazon for Christmas. During the game yesterday (Bucs Suck!) I had worked a little on the layette, but got sick of it and decided to make another scarf. And of course the only yarn in reach was the leftover over half skein of pink simply soft. I ran out 3/4 the way done, so guess i'll need to make a hellmart run. This scarf is ch a bunch, then 2 dc in each, turn, then (dc, ch1, dc, ch1) in next and (dc, ch 1) in next, all the way across, then turn to back loops and do it again. It's very twisty like crepe paper streamers. Its more fun than functional! After that I did work a bit more on the baby jacket, the skirt is finished and 1 sleeve is about 2/3 done. I'll work on it at lunch today, maybe I can finish 1 sleeve.
More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger