Tuesday, October 18, 2005

angora goodness

After I did the little bows on the baby dress I felt drawn to the angora - just calling my name! I decided that since I already had the pattern for the layette with me that I'd start the dress in it. It didnt take too long last time, and came out cute. Downside - dryclean only baby dress. Upside - cuddling a baby in pink fuzzy angora goodness. It is so soft to work with, its like clouds or silk! I have choir tonight so I probably wont get a chance to play with it much, unless I stay up late watching ncis... hmmm.

Speaking of babies, I hear tell that my dh is somewhat ok with the getting pregnant in January idea. yippee. With lots of luck - this time next year I'll be putting my own little girl in fuzzy pink angora goodness - it wouldnt look too good on a boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger