Friday, October 14, 2005

getting stuff done

Lets see, last night I finished up the scarf and my little boy was very disappointed that it wasnt for him! Could it be longer, yes, but I figure it will probably be for a kid so I was happy with it.

At lunch I finished the jacket to the layette (minus the appliques). Now I need to remember to get some buttons next time I am at either hellmart, michaels or joanns. I also need to see if I have any ribbon for the dress and bonnet (which I havent started).

My partner in falling yarn received her box and was thrilled! Most of it was de-stashing, but I did buy a couple of the yarns that she asked for. I'm glad she was happy with it, and now I am anxiously awaiting my box. My partner said she sent it Tuesday I think. Hopefully I'll have a great present when I get here on Monday!

Travis and I are going to see Serenity tonight. He's informed me that I am not old enough to bring my crocheting with me. RUDE! oh well.

have a fantastic weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger