Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Current Project List

Because I dont have NEARLY enough UFO's I started another project last night!

Layette for Tony & Nette: That's the pic I posted last, it's coming out very pretty but because it's fingering and a d hook it's taking a while and I'm getting sick of it. I have about half of the skirt done and I need to do the sleeves and flower appliques for the jacket. The dress is done and 1 bootie is done but I need to wash it because it looks like part of the skein got something on it so there is an almost offwhite throughout the bootie, if it doesnt come clean i'll have to make another one. Then is the other bootie, and bonnet which I have to change the pattern for because there is a big ugly bow on the back.

Christmas afghan for jake's God Parents: I havent done SQUAT on this since I got back from the keys. once the shows are done and I have more time to make gifty things I'll do it - promise!

Baby granny for a gal at choir practice - I gave it to her last night and she was thrilled.

The scarf. I got this scarf book from B&N and there is this cute one color not too difficult scarf that I decided to start on because I didnt want to work on the layette or afghan. I picked up the only skein within reach - pink simply soft. I had another skein in my stash so that's what the scarf is in. It's a nice pattern, very open and feminine, but not very warm...which is fine since we're in Florida! I dont know yet if I'll keep it or try to sell it. Maybe i'll try to sell it and if it doesnt go i'll keep it... yeah, that's it.

The Christening set: I ONLY HAVE HALF A BOOTIE LEFT AND I DONT WANNA DO IT!!! I hate thread, and it's a giant pain in the ass! I have to finish 1 bootie, then add the ribbon to the booties and bonnet then I'm done. I really REALLY need to finish it, but I havent decided if I'm gonna sell it or put it in the fair. I'll have to think on that.

In half an hour I leave for home then Disney for a cast scavenget hunt thing, and I think i'll bring the scarf for the hour drive. I love working with the SS, I just want to rub my face in it!

Falling Yarn: I signed up for this and my "from" pal has contacted me about some yarn she has that she may be sending, but there are 2 people that it looks like are my "to" people. I sent an email to the chickee running the swap on Monday but nothing back yet. I cant afford to send to 2 people! I'm so confused. Oh well, i'll keep waiting. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger