Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sorry...

I havent been posting much, i've been crazy busy getting ready for convention. We leave for the keys on Tuesday and I'll be gone until Sunday. At least I have the 6 hour drive each way to get some crocheting done ;)! I've been pretty heartsick for all the hurricane people, I'm in the Tampa Bay area and we've been spared more than once in the past few years - last year we were hit by 2 and lost power for about a week each time and it took out a side of our fence and a few shingles. That's it. Very very blessed. My hubby has family in Gulfport and even they were lucky comparitivly speaking - tree hit the garage, pinning the car inside and destroying the car outside. Only one family member is still there - she's a nurse and on call. Everyone else got out and is in Destin. It seems like I just cant pray enough. Anyway, more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger