Friday, August 26, 2005

The Daisy Hat

I finished up the Daisy Hat last night and it came out pretty cute. It's small, but it's done with an e hook so I'm thinking g maybe to have it bigger than a newborn size? We'll see. I'll start on the matching purse today at lunch. I'm getting a little nervous about Katrina - we leave for convention in the Keys in 11 days. Excited - yes, but since we had to cancel last year's convention last minute due to the hurricanes i'm a bit apprehensive. At least I'll get plenty of crochet time - not while i'm actually there (cause i'll be uber-busy) but on the 6 hour drive that i'm not driving each way! I havent decided what i'll bring with me, maybe the christmas gift afghan i havent started yet. Guess that's it for now.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Brandee, WoW! I love your posts, I was looking for information on handbag handmade purse, but found your blog instead. I have been reading and really have liked it alot, keep up the great work. Although The Daisy Hat wasn't exactly what I was looking for I know now why I found your site researching handbag handmade purse information. Have a great day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger