Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A few things

United we Stand is DONE!!! it came out very nice, and I'm proud of it - hopefully it will sell.

My bear purse did not sell on ebay, so off it goes with me to the Craft Fairs. I've got 2 on the weekends surrounding my birthday - 10/29 at the Salvation Army Home for the Holidays Craft Bazaar, and 11/5 at my son's school. I turn 30 on 11/1, and my b-day party will be on the 5th so that will be a pretty busy day!

I didnt get anything done yesterday - I went home sick with a stomach bug and slept until choir practice at 6:30. Crochet group tonight, and I'm going to bring another purse from In The Bag - a drawstring one made from thick chenille (which i got for 2.40 a skein) in grey and homespun in this greyish/whitish, should be cute and I'm pretty excited about it. I'll have made 5 different ones out of this one book - well worth the 6 something I paid for it! Oh, I did start a baby blanket - I whimped out... I found one I liked and started it and it was kinda hard, made harder by baby yarn, so I frogged it and am doing a big granny square in solid white. It's nice but nothing fancy, maybe I'll do a fancy border with some ribbon or something.

Guess that's it for now, more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger