Thursday, August 25, 2005

Last night's crochet group

Well, I finished the little drawstring purse before i even got to group last night! So I brought some flippity flops to work on and got 4 pair done plus added fur to 2 of the ladies' scrunchies. The purse came out ok, i'm not overly thrilled with it but i'll put it up for sale and see if anyone buys it. I brought my Too Cute book in today and plan on starting the Daisy pattern - a yellow hat w/white petals and a yellow/white petal/green leaves as a handle little girl purse. I like the purse SOO much more than the hat, but it's a pair and i'll make it that way. Not sure what will be after that, I guess I have a couple days to figure that out. I told my group about the tin foil pattern and i think they are all going home to try it - which is good since I havent tried it yet. We'll see what happens with that. Guess that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger