Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The new purse

Well, during lunch I got most of the way done with one side (I HATE when you have to do 2 sides and stitch them together!). It's coming out pretty cute, but I'm having to change up the top a bit to fit my handles instead of the recycled cool whip tub tops they use (and I still dont understand how they MEANT it to work), but that's ok I think it will come out pretty cute. I like the color combo, the pink's like country pink and the handles are pretty light wood so they go well together. That's it, just thought I'd share that real quick since I'm trying very hard to NOT work! I've surfed more than I care to admit in the past hour since lunch ended, and i'm running out of things to find....

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Brandee, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on wood working clamps I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wood working clamps. Should the need ever arise where you need information on wood working clamps then drop by for a look.

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Brandee, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on rocking horse in uk wood working I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for rocking horse in uk wood working. Should the need ever arise where you need information on rocking horse in uk wood working then drop by for a look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger