Monday, August 15, 2005

Fireman slippers shipped

I finished up the fireman slippers and they came out very cute. I was going to take a pic this morning before I shipped them, but I couldnt find the camera - hubby must have it with him? Oh well. I'm sure she will like them, and I cant wait to get my bracelet that I traded her for!
We went to Epcot on Saturday and I made the rose hat out of too cute crochet. I'm not happy with the way it came out, once I find the camera I'll post a pic. I'm not sure why it does what it does - flips the petals up instead of down, but I'll have to figure out a way to fix it. Each petal is (on a ch 4 or ch 5) a sc, hdc, 3dc, hdc, sc. Maybe it's just too many stitches on each ch? It seems awful tight, and it has you making all the framework chains from top to bottom, then making the petals from bottom up. If I redo it i'll do the petals as I go - round of chains, round of the petals on the chains (if that makes sense). And from top to bottom - it got pretty difficult to do those petals while trying to stay away from the row below it! That's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger