Thursday, September 01, 2005

Some Project updates

Ok, I finished the daisy hat and purse set (a purse for a newborn? oh well, it's cute), then I worked a little tiny bit on the granny baby afghan, did a boy stocking that I need to get ribbon for and started on the baby poncho set found http://geocities.com/crotiques/ponchoset.htm?200519 here in blue simply soft. I finished up the poncho in like 45 minutes last night and brought it in to do the hat and shoes today at lunch... or at least start on the hat. I finished all the flippity flops in the house an dfinally got around to taking pics of everything I finished lately - the rose hat, the daisy hat, the baby poncho, the black jewel purse (for Convention that turned out really really cute).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger