Thursday, August 11, 2005

My first Sale - Received

I got an email from my buyer last night - I had sent her the 2 pair of cowboy booties and a pair of fireman booties (cause her hubby is a fireman). She said that the 2 pair of cowboy booties were adorable and made her teary and the fireman booties pushed her over the edge. She was very happy - which makes me thrilled! She wants me to make her other son (about 5 I guess) a pair of matching fireman slippers. He's just a half size bigger than my son so I at least have a guideline which is good. Maybe I went overboard because it was my first one - I stuffed each bootie with tissue paper, then wrapped each pair in a sheet of tissue tied w/a rafia bow in different colors. My thank you card was in handmade paper (though not by MY hand ;)) and I included a couple of my business cards (maybe she can get me MORE business). I was very proud of it - both the booties and the presentation and I'm so excited to know it did not go unnoticed.

Anyway - I finished the incredible fur purse and it came out very cute. I changed up the handle (design and from handleS), which is good cause I ended up with about 4 inches incredible left!

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Congrats on the sale!! Woo hoo HOO!!!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Brandee Fondren said...

Thanks, I am still excited! Wow, a comment from a Famous Crocheter - I'm honored!!! Welcome to my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger