Friday, August 12, 2005

Fireman slippers


So last night I saw with a hook 4 sizes too big and still had to add extra stitches on the beginning chain - from 12 to 17, and I had to play with the stitches a little to get the footprint right. I had Jake stand on a piece of paper and I drew around his foot and added a little bit and that worked fine. I dont have a link to the pattern for them, but here's the pic. I changed it up a little, but not much. I started with the 2 yellow bottoms and after that I ran out of yellow - UGH! So I found a closeish match for the top yellow stripe (I dont do the top top one) and those will go to my son and I'll do another pair in the new yellow (did that make sense?) The gal that is buying them is also a beader and she makes beautiful jewelry so I am going to try to swap her for a bracelet I fell in love with. You can see her stuff here: www.ecrafter.com/jessicasjewelry . I forgot to take a pic of the booties but she did and she will forward them to me and I'll post them then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger