Tuesday, June 06, 2006

random stuff

Lets see, yesterday I finished up the booties and started on a baby hat, my goal is to make a whole going home outfit. Handy that the baby is due in Jan when yarn clothes are appreciated! We went out last night with my in-laws, went to Sam Seltzers for supper - I had a lobster. I dont know if I've ever had a lobster before, those suckers are hard to break into. There were a couple spots I had to have Travis help me because I wasnt stronger than the lobster. It was good though! Then we went to the mall - while they were at the Disney store I went to the Mommy store, got 2 pairs of pants and some undies. Then to Penney's, travis got 3 pairs of shorts and a bathing suit, Jake got some jammies and a beach towel. Papaw tried on a hat, it were funny. Jake wanted to take a pic: Then home, and sleep.









Today I came in and actually almost got sick. I didnt, but almost. It wasnt pleasant. We have a meeting with the work shirt lady in a half hour, i look forward to this part of the year, 2 new shirts for free! I brought a pear in for 2nd breakfast, and I accidentally brought in 2 mac n cheese lean cuisines. I meant to bring 1 regular meal and a back up mac n cheese... oops. And on tonights menu... shephards pie. YummmmmmO.

Tomorrow is crochet group, it's been a while so i'm really looking forward to that. Guess I need to find something to crochet since I doubt they'll let me knit on my baby hat. knit snobs!

Babyville: 9 weeks LMP (7 wks gestation) you may find your labido has changed, you will either not want to have, er, relations, or your drive will increase. (aside: I'm hoping that my boob-achiness will subside soon so that I can have a labido again. Just sayin.)

Um,

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No No No
No knitting allowed!!!
LOL
***shhh I don't mind, just don't tell anyone in the group***
Dani

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger