Wednesday, May 31, 2006

blah blah

I didnt really do anything last night of note but cleaned the house more. I re-watched NCIS because I couldnt remember if I had seen it. I had. Then we were in bed at like 9:30.

Jake enjoyed his first day of summer camp, today they are going to the movies - Over The Hedge I bet, which he saw last week, but thats ok.

Tomorrow is my ultrasound. Yippee.

Tomorrow is also the first day of hurricane season. Lets pray that nothing terrible happens, especially to the parts that are still recovering from the bad ones in the past couple years.

Tonight I would be going to a yarn winding party at Tracie's house but Travis is home with his shift slide, and i'm making schnitzel instead, sorry ladies. But YUMMMMO.

No clue for Friday yet, we'll see what happens. Either way, I'll be happy because I have wanted to do a pottery thing for ever! But Jellyrolls is always fun.

Babyland: Baby weighs .04 ounces or 1 gram, and is .64 inches or 1.6 cm in legnth. Yep, beanish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger