Monday, June 05, 2006

Pottery Patch

Oh what fun we had on Friday at the Pottery Patch! I made Jake an ice cream bowl with an adorable lizzard with puffed up tounge in the bottom, then his name and some stripey's around the top. Of course I forgot to take a pic of my finished pre-firing item, oops! I get to pick it up on Friday, and I'll be sure to show you then! Here are some pics of the evening though...





























Me & Tracie - self portrait, Damarys & Pamela - our hosts, Damarys & Pamela working, Tracie working on her Fairy, Fairy closeup, some recipricol blogging but Damarys doesnt have a blog.

Nothing else really this weekend. Oh, I did finish the baby blanket, and Jake promptly confiscated it. He knows its for the baby and I think he only took it to be closer to the baby. He is so excited! Today i'll finish up bootie(2). Guess that's it.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just say that we're the cutest things in the world?

Had a blast, hon, and we must do it again!! Can't wait to see our stuff after it's done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger