Friday, June 02, 2006

Weird dreams and baby stuff

I had the most bizarre dream last night, actually this morning between snoozes. Me, Travis and Jake were in a field parking lot - like at the fair and both the truck and care were there. We get in the car and Jake doesnt get in. so Travis starts driving, leaving him there standing in the field expecting him to take the car and drive it, since we had somehow ended up in the truck. So Jake gets in the car and starts driving, but Travis realizes this is a bad idea with my screaming and all, and slows down to the side of the road to let him catch up. I see behind us 2 big rigs that are starting to fishtail and I start freaking out because I cant see Jake in the car, then I woke up. Really strange things: Jake was driving the car - he's 4. He was 4 in the dream. He KNEW how to drive the car. Reasons for the dream: 2 days ago we put his door not on childlock so he can open his own door. He has been able to get in and put his seatbelt on for a few weeks now, and he knows to wait until I turn the car off before he can unbuckle and get out, and he's been being good with it. But I think that that little bit of grown up freedom has freaked my little system out. Weird.

Anyway, moving on. Went for the ultrasound yesterday, we saw the baby's heartbeat and everything looks healthy. And, yes - 1 baby. They said that I'm measured 7 weeks 3 days, which is a week earlier than my lmp date which will suck if/when they move my due date from 1/8 to 1/15. Then I will REALLY have no chance of having the baby this year. I have another OB appt on 6/13, and I'm sure they will tell me then.

Here's the baby, a little froglike but still:



That is baby's head on the upper right side, feet/tail on the bottom left.

On the calander today (I'll change dates if they change the due date): Your partner isnt making it up that they are having a sympathetic pregnancy. Couvade is a condition that causes weight gain, nausea, mood swings and all the rest in daddy too! Poor Travis.



Tonight is pottery here: http://www.potterypatchstudio.com/ and i'm excited about it, it will be a load of fun. Not really anything planned this weekend which is good. Travis and his Dad got the shed done yesterday so we may start clearing crap out of the garage. Yippee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger