Thursday, May 25, 2006

Second Breakfast

Yep. I had a second breakfast. This morning before work I had a bowl of frosted flakes. 10:15 and I'm starving, I had a packet of oatmeal (yes, cooked). 2 breakfasts. See, I coulda stopped for that smoothie after all. I just didnt think i'd drink it. Guess I'm somewhat delusional.

Lunch was Sweedish Meatballs, even though I did have a mac n cheese in there - passed it up 2 days in a row! That is some kind of record.

And now, since no one in my office went to Wendy's I am eating cookies. I have been wanting a frosty for a week now and no one has gotten me one. Why dont I get my own? U-turns, 2 of them. You know, i Tulsa where I got my driver's license you werent allowed to make U-turns. I'm just sayin.

Dont know what Jake will want for supper tonight, last night it was a taco again, I had a quesadilla. Maybe the kid wont be a bowl of queso per say, just a Mexican. Hrm. Dessert - bread & butter pickles. No, really. 2 baby bowls of them. and they were GOOOOOD. All 3 of my chat buddies were laughing at me. Out loud i'm sure, even though I couldnt hear them through messanger.

So my dear friend T has been searching for a good rebound guy for a while now, and just told me that "although you are a lot of fun, you wont make out with me and dont have boy bits" and that made me laugh out loud. I promised her I wouldnt say that on here but she said it was ok, because I find "boy bits" hysterically amusing. It's sad, really. We'll find her a romeo, who is not an asshat, nor psycho, nor stupid. And after her buying all the beers for so long, he must be able to pay for happy hour. Picky, I know, but hey, she's my friend and I luuuv her! (In my head that sounded like Gracie on Miss Congeniality and that was amusing too)(boy bits)(hehehehehe).

Friday night she and I will have queso and I may or may not help her wind yarn, depends on if any, um, boy bits show up, since I promised boy bits that if he did show up that no yarn would be involved. I'm nice like that.

Nothing in babyville to report cept that I hate my breasts. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger