Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Oops. I forgot.

Babyville, today is 8 weeks, Baby is the size of a coffee bean! And I have to stay away from diet drinks & foods containing aspartame or saccharin. See, regular coke IS better! I know,I know, but i'm at only 1 a day which is well within the 2 cup of coffee boundary. 5 cans of coke have the same caffine as 2 cups of coffee. But i'm only having 1. See... very good. I usually have a shirley temple if we go out, or de-caf tea at home. Did you know that regular iced tea has more caffine than soda? Neither did I. weird.

Anyway, I have 3 more rounds to go on the baby blanket. Then a border. Probably a rsc border which is a pain but pretty. I have about 2 more short rows on bootie(2) then the sewing up. Wonder if I will make a whole going home outfit? Hrm. Guess I need to wait to see if its a boy or girl first, huh. Yeah, thats what I thought.

Guess that's it for now. Have a fantastic day. As for me, I'm just thrilled to pieces that I can say my baby is as big as something. Yes, it's only a coffee bean (one in theory) but it makes me happy nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger