Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sock knitting, sigh

So I am still working on my sock, I didnt work on my sock at all last night, due to choir, and crying and idol and NCIS. Sock knitting requires paying attention and I could not pay attention when i was doing the other things. I did however work on it for about 45 minutes at lunch today, and here's where it is now. Please notice the smallest of shadows in the upper left corner - that's a heel! Or it will be in another 4 years when i finish it. Nah, I think i'm doing pretty well - there is even a "special stitches" area of the pattern and although I thought about running far far away, I did not and I successfully did a "ssk". More than once even! And there are parts that I wonder if I'm doing right, but I'll just follow along and see what happens. I did notice a dropped stitch VERY far down that I was able to loop a piece of yarn through so it didnt unravel. I'll figure out what to do with it if this brown blob starts to look like a real sock. Hopefully I'll be able to show more progress tomorrow. No where to go tonight, but since I'm having a little shindig at my place on Saturday I had better find the kitchen table. I'm just sayin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger