Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St Pats Day

Today is St Patricks Day. 17 days into lent, 23 to go. Oh Coke, how I miss you. Today is Ray's Birthday, and his party at his favorite bar. Ray is my ex boyfriend, but we're friends. I've known Ray since 7th grade. Yep, long time. Also going to Ray's party is Geo, he's Ray's des driver. He's also my ex, that one didnt end well. Geo isnt speaking to me. He's mad that I DARED speak to another ex... the one that I happened to date after leaving Geo. It's craziness. Amy and Dave will be there - Amy is my best friend that doesnt really talk to me or see me hardly ever. And Dave is her fiancee. I'm bringing Tracie because Travis has to be up early tomorrow to work, and wont get off tonight until after 10 so Tracie it is. Poor girl, but now she'll understand when I speak of these people. Crazyville party of 2.

So about the chenille throw. Yeah, not doing it anymore but I told you that yesterday. Which is a good thing because it clears up my crochet calander! I started making this:



I'm using Mainstays in Cilantro. Not great yarn, I know but I had some, enought even to make this whole thing for under$10. It's going well so far and i'll post more pics once i'm past row 7.

I really tried to find something to make from the chenille, I really did. I failed, now I may relist it on ebay, who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger