Saturday, March 18, 2006

About Last Night


Ok so last night was Ray's birthday party. I conned Tracie into going - actually it didnt take much more than saying i would be dd - to Ray's birthday at the Parrot. I had LOTS of anxiety but thats just because i'm stupid in the head for even wanting to go. Travis had some choice words for Geo and threats for if he tried anything stupid, but i went anyway. I had Tracie to protect me for little bity geo.

So I picked up Tracie and we headed over to the bar. I turned off the car but needed to, ya know, breathe, so after a few minutes I had collected myself and we got out of the car, and went to the bar. I got my shirley temple (day 17 of no coke, sigh) and Tra got a beer. Then we waited. We had seen Ray and Geo across the parking lot and i waved but i guess they didnt see me. Anywho, it took a few minutes but ray came in and talked to us.
Ray: So you didnt get my message?
Me: No, what did you say?
Ray: Well there is apparently some drama with you coming.
Me: But I told you I was coming, and we already had our little "chat" about me being nice. I have no intentions of doing anything but having fun.
Ray: But Geo's all paranoid that you are gonna pull something (???? what is this something??)
Me: I'll be good.
Tracie: I'll make sure nothing happens.
Me: Yeah Tracie will protect me!
Ray: I need a drink.

So ray heads to the bar and gets himself a pitcher and geo a smirnoff (hehehe) and we head outside. BECAUSE Why would we go IN the bar when we can just sit on the benches outside all night. So Tracie and sit on one of the benches on one side of the breezeway and Geo is seated, all the way back so his feet dont touch the ground, on a bench on the other side. He was pretty much pouting all night. Tracie and I were talking and giggling and I broke out the camera. Because I'm like that sometimes.

Hi! I'm Brandeee, I'm stupid in the head.









Me and Tracie just giggling away!









Then Amy and Dave showed up. Hi Amy & Dave!








Amy take a pic with me!








Ray the Birthday Boy.









Ray, take a picture with me. It's been a while.








Why did nobody tell me I had 3 chins? Urg. So I retook it. If I knew how to use photoshop i'd use my face on this one and his on the other one. Oh well.







So anyway, I got to see some folks i havent seen since the breakup and it was fun. And it felt good to be the one that wasnt ignored. Actually Geo wasnt ignored, people kept going over to him to talk, but they always came back to me. hehe.

So around Midnight Tracie and I started trying to leave. As we were walking out to the car i was feeling around in my purse for my keys, and couldnt find them. Yeah, remember when I said i turned off the car and just sat there breathing? I did NOT mention putting the keys in my purse, did i. Nope, that's because they were in the ignition.... with the doors locked. OOPS.

Robert Is My Hero! So we walk back to the bar, and i was asking ray if he either had AAA or a hoodlum friend that could jimmy my lock. And his friend Robert had AAA. YEAH ROBERT!!! AAA came and opened my door. YEAH AAA!!! And finally we left. dropped her off and got home at about 110. Travis was still up because i guess he was too worried about me to sleep, so we chatted a bit then went to bed. Poor guy had to be at work at 650 this morning. At least he'll be able to nap a little before church tonight. Yeah, church tonight - its a new sat night service. pretty cool i thought.

Ok, that's enough for now. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger