Friday, March 24, 2006

I love my job.

So the bosses are all out, and i've got the craft fair tomorrow, and I got new business cards so i'm re-pricing everything with them... with handy care instructions on the back. I am on my 3rd box of 4 (SOOO not redoing the flip flops). This is the box that never ends. This is what i've done so far from it:

Left to right: Red Hats, pink swirly scarf, sweater, team spirit hats, orange furry purse, red furry purse, black & white purse, cards.








And this is what's left in the box:

Lets see, clockwise from top right: orange/daisy/rose baby hat, water bottle holder, baby hat in green, purse, doggie sweater (red), black chenille poncho, cow set, Stephens Britches set.





This is the box that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. One day I started pricing it, not knowing what it was, and I'll continue pricing it forever just because....

Somebody help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger