Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The unfortunate jacket

So ya'll know i'm making the jacket, and I was doing pretty good, I had the back done and some of the left front done, when I noticed 2 problems. The first problem was with the back - which was done - yeah.


There is a problem with this jacket back, one of the bottom sides is lopsided. Can you tell which one? Yep.




The second problem is that although I followed the directions for the front right side I dont have enough bumps (dc2tog) for my size. I'm making it in medium and for some reason the pattern hates me. Discouraging. So I stopped my crocheting last night and i'll work on it today at lunch. I did finish the cap for Travis' boss who is 3 sessions into chemo. He's lost his hair, and since I was working on a bigger cap meant for a man, I thought that was pretty handy. So i finished it up last night, and gave it to Travis to take to work to see if he can get to the sup. Travis has never met his sup, and he's worked for the rat since May. The sup does send emails to his team which is nice, just to let them know what's going on and how he's doing. And I thought it was awful nice of Disney to let the guy stay on even though he cant work.

Anyway, that's it for now. ttfn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger