Monday, March 27, 2006

Crack in the tacos.

Or the Sams pizza. Ok, so My MIL whom I shall call the enabler today, gave me a joanns coupon for 40% off any yarn item. And it expired yesterday. Even though I had already bought yarn on Saturday because I needed yarn therapy because the craft fair (term used VERY loosly) blew chunks. So I went to Joanns and made a purchase. I guess for the following to work, you also need to know that when I went to UT for yarn therapy they had a ball of Jaeger Trinity in the right color (to match the 1 ball I have at home) so I shelled out the $8.50. I know, yikes, but I really wanted to make socks out of it. It's silk/cotton and the color of tabacco. Anyway...

Yarn math:
The enabler + sock yarn score + crack in the tacos & Sams Pizza - frogging 3 times(!) + being stupid in the head =


Did I fail to mention that at Joanns I purchased a sock knitting book (sigh) and dpns? In my own redemption I did also get a pound of love in ivory (for the maybe baby blanket).

Yes it's knitting. Yes it calls for ribbing (and purling). Yes I screwed up the ribbing and ripped it out. No, i'm not doing ribbing.

Hopefully there's crack in the Lean Cuisine Lasagne I brought for lunch today because I brought the evil sock knitting with me. Oh well, there's always taco bell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger