Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm a Scorpio

My Aunt emailed this to me and said that hers had some neat accurate things about her and maybe mine would too:

NOVEMBER - Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciate praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. ______________________________

Yes I have a lot of ideas and I can often be difficult to fathom - see stupid in the head post from earlier. Forward thinking, perhaps. Unique and brilliant, sharp thinking, clairvoyance of course. that was the pretty much right part. Secretive - my life is an open book... or blog in this case. I am inquisitive and i LOVE digging secrets. Brave and generous - generous anyway. PATIENT!!! HAHAHAHA. I am the least patient person I know. I pray for patience EVERY day... quickly... but it hasnt come yet. Stubborn and heard hearted - I dont think so. Determined in some things, never give in some things. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked, that's true. I sometimes like to be alone if the alternative is being with people i dont like, or needy people. I do tend to think differently from others but I dont motivate myself. I am a praise whore... doesnt appreciate praises my ass! High spirited, apparently, well built and tough? NOT. Deep love and emotions yes. Romantic, not really. Certain in relationships? Hardly. Homely - yes, hard working - sometimes. High abilities... i can crochet and now almost knit so i'd say yes. Trustworthy yes but the keeping secrets part - not so much. I wish i was better at that but i'm not. BUT I do keep the secrets that need to be kept. Not able to control emotions - nah, i'm good at that. Most of the time.

There ya go. Break down of the Scorpio in me.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, see, mine is pretty dead on. Oh well. Just accept it, we're weird. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger