Thursday, March 16, 2006

Slippers and Chenille Hell


SO I finished my adorable little slippers, here they are. LOVE them. Now i need to make more and hopefully they'll sell.




So ya'll know about the chenille throw, and I was going pretty good on it and it was about 4 feet long or so and I noticed a darker spot in the open v-stitch fabric.... i added an extra v. And not just one, not just one row.... like 6 inches between beginning and 4 feet. Rippit, rippit. So since i was at the end of a cake when i noticed it - the 2nd(!) cake, i just started a granny blanket from the end and i'm frogging as i go. Hello pain in the ass, nice to meet you! BUT, at least this way I CANT add stitches! Oh well, at least it should go quicker then the other one and hopefully will be done by the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger