Thursday, March 16, 2006

Felting Pictures

Ok, here are our projects before:

This is Tracie's blue tote, Dani's ditty bag (orange strippy) that Cryatal felted in Dani's absence, and my little pocket purse.













This is the close up of my tote bag.














This is Dani's bag after felting.











This is my bag after - please ignore the craptastic pic of me!













This is Tracie's tote after. It came out so nice.










All in all, this was a great experience. I had a blast and after we stuffed our stuff with stuff we went yarn shopping. How awesome of a Saturday can you get?

In other news, I walked this morning. Well, jogged/walked/jogged/walked. I thought I did good by going around the block once - then I measured it with my car. Half a mile. URG. Now do that 39 more times in 1 day and I will have my 3 day. Hrm. Well it was a start and even though i'm tired now, I realize that I didnt need to wake up quite so early - I got to work 20 minutes early. OR hopefully I'll be able to get more walking done before I pass out. I'll let you know the progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger