Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Like AA for Yarn

Hi. My name is brandee and it's been 15 hours since i bought yarn. And 16 hours since I bought a crochet book. (hangs head in shame).

This will teach my family to leave me all by myself for a whole evening! Of course Travis did say "call some of your friends to see if they want to do something". If I'd have listened to him and called Tracie BEFORE I went to barnes & noble.... i'd not have spent $25 on a REALLY cool book, then $15 on yarn. (I spent $7.20 for dinner at Tias w/tip but that was good and i'm making no apologies).

About the book - and yes I will bring it tonight. It's called Fabulous & Flirty Crochet. 20 patterns and when I showed my trendiest friend Damarys she said that they are like what you could get in a store. Of course I said that's the point. Little does she know that the yarn I bought is going into a capsleeve sweater for her for her birthday (assuming I can crochet like the wind). I'm making it in green microspun and it is SOOOOO soft and is coming out very nice and I know I wont even use half the yarn I bought.... maybe i'll make one for my mom for her birthday too. (yes, I did check my gauge... I know you were thinking it).

Ok ya'll have a good morning, i should be on later to write more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger