Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Third times a charm


I have been having problems with blogger today, i've tried 2wice already to post and it ate it. RUDE. Ok, lets try this again.

Here is a pic of the yarn I bought to dye from UT on Sat. The one on the right has 850 yards of that funky textured cotton. The one on the left is 100% cotton, unbleached and 160 meters... which I think is about 160 yards. It is thick worsted weight and I bet would feel nice to work with. Choir tonight and a candle party tomorrow, so probably no dying for me til Thursday. Now I need to think of some brilliant colors to do them in. My mom suggested using fruit juice, so it'd be all natural. Great Idea! I think I have some grape at home. We'll have to see how that works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger