Tuesday, March 07, 2006

party party party

Lets see, this really is a busy week in general but I've been having a lot of free time. Yesterday was no school because of Strawberry Festival Day, but luckily Travis has Mondays off and was able to keep jake. They went to Epcot, did the Behind the Seeds tour, ate at Le Cellier in Canada (THE best steakhouse) rode some rides, went to property control but it was busy, went to Downtown Disney and got Cirque tickets for today (he won them at work. yeah work.) then came home. They got home around 7:20, then we went to his parents house for a little bit then home for a bath (for Jake) and 24 (for me). I finished up Damarys' socks, they both fit perfectly. I'd show you but I forgot them at home. Oops. I started a knit hat on my new 10 1/2 circs. it's in blue verigated wool, we'll see how it does, i'm only on the first row, er, round.

Today I would normally have choir practice, but my choir directors dad passed away, so it's been cancelled. Travis and Jake are at cirque. I'll knit some on my hat. It really is a very pointy needle, so hopefully that will make for easy knitting. Knitting and Idol.

Tomorrow is my crochet group at borders. I get to show off my ugly legwarmers and Damarys' socks, and probably work on the chenille throw.

Thursday is probably shopping for stuff to make on friday for the events on saturday.
Friday I need to make some stuff for the parties on Sat. Spaghetti sauce and 2 taco dips.

Saturday 11am felting workshop at Tracies house. I am SOOOO looking forward to this because I cant wait to see my bag all felted up. :) . I'm making spaghetti for her place, yummmmo.
Then 7 starts BOTH parties, we're going to Damarys' first (she's turning 25, and I dont have enough energy to hang out there a long time - becides i'm not a hip hop/spanish girl). Then to Bridgets new place to hang out with a bunch of old friends. It will be so much fun, and I'm looking forward to it. Bridget was my maid of honor, and Travis' best friend when we met (she opted for the dress instead of being the best man which would have been fitting). We dont get to see her much because she was living near Orlando. She always came for all the parties we had which was nice, but now she's closer which is nicer.

Sunday is church, and probably some cleaning. My friend Jonathan invited us to his place but I havent brought it up to Travis yet. Jonathan has been a dear friend of mine since I was 9. The oldest friend I have. Jonathan is, um, interesting, and an aquired taste. He has big opinions and voices them loudly. Travis is not a fan of Jonathan. He seemed very relaxed when I talked to him the other day. He has a new girlfriend, she has 3 boys, hopefully that has been a good thing for him. I havent seen him in a year, barely talked to him - see he used to date my "best friend" amy. they broke up. now i dont really talk to either one of them and it PISSES me right off.

moving on.

guess that's it for now, i'll try to chat more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger