Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Yeti scarf?


I brought the tan monkey scarf with me today so i could take a pic (and so i wouldnt freeze in our 42 degree weather). It looks like I either crocheted a yeti or a yak, not sure which. it's 5 feet made from 3 balls of VooDoo. It's very warm and cozy.

I finished the green fancy schmancy bag, i even did a felted join of yarn cause i'm a follower! and it WORKED>>> suprised? Me too. Since the felted join worked... i may felt the whole thing, we'll see. I have crochet group tonight and i'll get their opinions on the matter.

I feel like crap - today is THAT day, and my tummy hurts. a lot. How much longer til May? And more importantly will Travis be ready and not paniky in May? Pray. Pray hard. I'm jus sayin.

Damarys is out of the office today so it will be rather quite. And since i'm a dumbass and so worried about bringing in the yeti scarf i forgot to bring lunch. oops. Well, it could be a tb day. Nothin better with cramps than an enchrito!

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or it's a yakked up yeti. Just saying. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger