Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Productive Day

Lets see, I made got this Bamboo from Joanns and i had that leftover baby yarn that I used for a sock... but failed... remember? The colors DONT match - the bamboo is in milti blues and the baby yarn is in a minty w/flecks of other colors in it. But hey, it was kinda dark in my living room so what the heck. I put them together to make a little purse... wanna see? Of course you do. The colors look good together - i was a little suprised in the happy kind of way. Wow, those are bad pictures.




Then - Oh did I tell you about Tuesday Morning. Hello, discount fancy schmancy yarn! After coveting Purls fancy schmancy yarn, i was excited. Then at lunch after I weaved in the ends of the above purse, I sat with it (Gedifra Donatella in dark green) and sat and sat and started making a scarf and ripped it out and tried a different stitch and ripped it out then settled on a bag. Here's the yarn -


I know it's not a great pic, and no thats not a popsicicle stick, it's an emery board to show how big it is. Oh, let me take one of the purse so far... Wow, those colors are really blown out... it's somewhere in the middle of those 2 colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger