Tuesday, February 07, 2006

And WHY did i buy a knitting book?

Because I dont knit. And it's not one of those learn how to knit books, it's a knit pattern book. And because I dont knit and bought a knitting book I also bought knitting needles - 5 sets for $6. Because I dont knit. Purls making me a follower I suppose. PERHAPS I will try again to teach myself to knit, perhaps I'll give tracie's mom the knitting book cause it was only $4. Maybe i'll keep it in the off chance I have 5 years to teach myself a craft that takes me 4 times as long to do than crochet with 1/10 the diversity in stitches. Who knows.

I got my pics back from Sams with all manner of cool things.

Felting:



There's The Kitty Pi drying on an upside down cake pan. Then a closeup of the side. Then a close up of the top. I didnt take another/better pic of the cat in the kitty pi, that will probably come later.






My cake skills:
These are the cakes I made for my grandparents 50th Anniversary Vow Renewal Reception. Yay me. Put them classes to use!













Chew Toy:




Doesnt that look like an angry kitty picture! Silly Chewy.
There's more, but i have to work first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger