Monday, February 06, 2006

Monkey Scarf


Yes, the Monchichi Monkey scarf is done - I finished it at lunch. I didnt think 3 skeins of VooDoo would do it but it did! Almost 5 feet exactly. I have a bad pic to show you too...
It's on the afghan i'm making cause i wouldnt show up very good on the brown woodish table in the conference room. I promise to put up a pic that's closer up where you can actually see it - not taken with my phone. Soon, very soon.

Anywho, So, current project list includes the afghan (shown below the monkey scarf) in the chenille that I got from the dude on ebay. Yep, it's slow going. I am about to whip it out and work on it now since it is very boring at work today and there's only 3 people in the office cides me. And NONE of them are bosses. Sure I could make up stuff to do, but i'd rather be crocheting.

No other projects to do (except to finish the Christening gown which is probably too small for even the smallest of babies so why bother). Well, none that i've started yet. I do have some of the weasel piss green wool in my tote from Chewy's Kitty pi... hmmmm, what to make with green wool. Perhaps a little change purse? Let's play... shall we.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger