Thursday, February 02, 2006


Thirteen Things about Brandee


Yes I have horrible taste in music, and to show this I give you 13 songs I secretly love… well maybe not so secretly:

1. Kissing a Fool – George Michael
2. More – Madonna on Dick Tracy
3. Drops of Jupiter – Train
4. I Fell in Love with Jack Daniels Again – Miranda Lambert
5. The Pirates that Don’t Do Anything – Veggie Tales
6. Livin La Vida Loca – Ricky Martin (though I don’t have it)
7. Complicated – Avril Lavigne
8. Could’ve Been - Tiffany
9. We Could be Together – Debbie Gibson
10. Aint Goin Down til the Sun Comes Up – Garth Brooks
11. You Oughta Know (alternate take) – Alanis Morissette
12. Pickin Wild Flowers – Keith Anderson
13. Mr Wendell – Arrested Development

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great topic for a 13, I've been thinking about doing this for awhile! Oh, and I loooove Mr. Wendell, great song! :) Mine are up too.

http://naturekin.com/dirt

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't know all the songs but the ones I do :I like them too! main thing is that you enjoy listen to them. My TT is up!
.

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting...similar taste in music...good 13 topic. Though I am not much of a Ricky Martin fan. I also have my thirteen posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger