Friday, September 30, 2005

baby granny update

Well, I finished up the baby granny for the lady in Choir, except for the little border which is almost half done, that will be done at lunch, and hopefully i'll be able to weave in ends also. I'll give that to her Tuesday, hopefully she'll be able to put a cork in it until then! After that I'll work on finishing up the layette for Tony & Nette, I dont like the blanket that is in the pattern, so either I dont do a blanket or I do a different one. And since this layette is going to end up taking forFREAKINever to do, I may just not do a blanket, we'll see. After that I'll work on the Christmas ghan. I am pretty comfortable with all the stuff I have for the craft fairs, we'll see how the first one goes and if I need to make any replacement stuff. I was also thinking of doing something (no clue what yet) in Jake's school colors since the 2nd fair is at his school. Maybe bucket hats or scarves, but it seems too hot in FL for those. scrunchies? We'll see. I'll have to think on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger