Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday

Ok, lot to blog about. Remember the idea of Jake playing with the doll for practice...









Cute I thought. Then Saturday Jake was drawing on his chalk board and told me he drew a picture for Travis. Well I was doing something and didnt get to look at it then forgot. Sunday Travis says to me, hey, did you see this pic Jake drew? NO, what is it? Come here and look. Ok. This is what I saw. I'll tell you what it is later. (make it big, take some guesses, put them in comments... Go ahead, do it now.)









Then, have you ever been to a Church service that felt like it was SPECIFICALLY for you? Yeah that was this Sunday. Dear Brandee... and the message title "Give me patience... NOW!". Yeah, hilarious, thanks God! Got it. I'll try harder.

After service, we went to Kerry and Hans' place for a party. Started off as me and Tracie going to teach her to crochet, but it was a real party, and it started at 2. At about 6 we got to sit down and start working on it, and Kerry was really getting the hang of it. Tracie left at like 9:30, we left at 11!!!! And then it was an hour home. I got to bed after midnight, and today I am whopped! However, I was able to take a couple pics, but when Jake saw me with the camera he confiscated it from me. I took 5 pictures but when I got them on the computer, there were 52. Yeah, shutterbug. After I removed 6 of the driveway from the upstairs playroom, anything so badly out of focus or too close for me to tell what it was and the 1 shot Travis took of my clevage, I had 22. Here are a few: Never mind, I'll have to show you later when Blogger takes its medication.



Babyville - 15 weeks LMP. I'm in the 2nd trimester! Baby weigs 2.47 ounces or 70 grams, and is 3.98 inches or 10.1 cm long. (and I've been feeling it a bit more today which makes me happy happy!)

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great practice if you don't breast feed
What the heck did he draw??
I think see a stickman, a house, and closet doors

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger