Monday, July 17, 2006

Dear Asshat that broke into my car,

Dear asshat that broke into my car,
Yes I am THRILLED that you chose my car to break into this morning. At first I thought that it was my silliness that left my trunk open, maybe the clickey thing got clicked through the door before I opened it, and I thought that strange. BUT when I saw the entire contents of my glove box strewn about on my floor, my glasses on my driver seat and my husbands bible case unzipped and his notes on the back seat I thought perhaps I had an intruder. Then I had proof - you left your shirt DUMBASS. Its dirty and probably sweaty and I wonder (in my CSI state of mind) if they will do a dna test to see who you are. I looked at my cd's and found none missing - the beauty of crappy taste in music I suppose, but on the way to drop my son off at school I did notice something you took. My St Christopher medal that hangs from my rear view. I think God should smite you with a venerael disease just for that! It makes it extra special because it was my husbands since he was a child... extra thanks for that! I find it ironic that you passed on the $60 bible but took the $40 St Chris. Funny that. Thank you for putting me in a foul mood that I passed on to my child making me late for work because he wouldnt stop crying because I would only him take 1 toy. By the way, your fault the argument was caused, because the 2nd toy he wanted to bring was unearthed by your hunt for treasures. What, you didnt want a Power Rangers phone? C'mon, at least THAT would have saved me some grief!

Sincerly,
me.

Babyville - Baby's vocal chords develop: they can cry (silently).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger