Friday, July 21, 2006

Today, tomorrow, the day after and always


Today I have been working on a square. I like it, it was hard and I had to redo a part, mostly because the print I have is in black and white and I really needed to see the colors to do it right. Sorry for the crappy picture, I was in a hurry.








Travis has been home sick yesterday and today - some sort of sinus infection. Antibiotics, decongestant, not contagious so he can stay. I had wanted to go see clerks tonight but since he feels so craptastic I dont think i'll get to. I'll have to wait til maybe Monday. We'll see.

Tomorrow I have no idea what we're doing, hopefully nothing but hanging out at the house and cleaning and getting stuff done. WAY too much time not doing that.

Sunday I think a friend of mine is going to Church with us which will be nice, it's been a while. I hadnt talked to her in so long (not for lack of trying, I've left messages and sent emails with no response) that she didnt know I was pregnant. Then after Church we are heading to Orlandoville for a BBQ with some friends - Hans, Kerry & their girls, Tracie, and us. Kerry wants to learn to crochet. I offered. She says I'm terribly sweet to teach her, I just said that NAH, i'm just trying to recruit more people into the cult. Kinda like the Jehovah Witnesses, I have to get so many people into crocheting before I can die in peace! But it will be a nice chance to de-stash and teach her something fun that will last her always (nice how I worked that in, huh?)

Nothing in Babyville to report. Except that I felt it yesterday. Not today, but it'll come. Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger