Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Stuff and Wednesday

We went to our new Convention hotel yesterday, so i was at my computer for a total of 20 minutes, sorry for the no post. I really do like the hotel, and my co-workers were impressed so that made me really happy. On the way home we saw this (the bumper sticker, sorry for the terrible vantage point, i was in the back seat):

This is only ironic since we were in an area of Florida hit by Charlie 2 years ago and it was so bad that there are STILL blue tarpped roofs spottily around and more than one field of FEMA trailers. I think I would find a better, less sensitive mascot than a hurricane, what about you?



Got home after 6, had supper at the Fondrens who had picked up Jake from school, went home, watched my DVRd All My Children & The Closer, then watched the One. I wasnt imressed with most of the people on there, but hey, i'm not a judge. And because I was wearing makeup (well I was in the morning) I wanted to take a pic of it:









Of course I had not kept in mind that it was probably gone, but whatever. See my kitchen wall color, it's one of my faves in the house. Just sayin.

Tonight is Perkins with the gang. I hope to get unsupervised visits with the gnome, tonight's the trial. Should be interesting.

Babyville (catchup): 14 wks LMP. You should place the lap belt of your seat belt under your abdomen. This protects you and your unborn baby! Baby weigs 1.52 ounces or 43 grams, is 3.42 inches or 8.7 cm long. Baby's finger and toe nails are starting to grow from their nail beds.
Crochet stuff - after all this IS a crochet blog... I'm working on the American Flag afghan, i'm up to like 20 stars. VERY slow going, yesterday I had 5 car hours and did nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger