Thursday, July 13, 2006

No gnome

Yesterday after work I went to go pick Jake up from school. On my way, I saw this:









I am so glad we were at a light, and this gave me no end of amusement all night.

After dropping him off at the In-laws, I headed to the Crochet meeting. We had a nice time, with one old member back and one new one that had disappeared for a bit. There was much laughing and carrying on, it was a blast. I wanted Tracie to take a pic of my belly so I could put it up, and she took this:









Apparently she has something against my head. Dani took one too, so hopefully that has more of me. But, this is the 13 1/2 week pic. I'll try to have one up every couple weeks.

I got a new book last week at B&N called Would You Rather. It has over 700 questions in there like this:

Would you rather...
play strip poker with (insert 3 relatives)
or
rub oil on every inch of (insert vile acquaintance)?

See how much fun that is. I have been posting one each day on my myspace blog, it really is amusing.

No baby news to report, just eat your veggies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger