Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wednesday

I worked a bit on the bootie, and the baby blanket and didnt finish either one. Went to Tracie's "office" for crochet/knit group. This is what it looks like to have people knitting in Master Control of a PBS station...

Hysterical, yes? So many little buttons and tv screens and such. It was fun. And I got to show them both how to correctly cast on and fixed a bit of the knitting. Come in complaining about how crappy your knitting looks and I will have you leaving saying "i'm knitting the cutest little scarf". Dani took some other pics, that I will post once i get them. I tried the sweater on Tracie to check the fit and it looks nice. I will be going to walmart tonight for groceries and the yarn to finish that. yippee.

At home I watched Elliot get the boot from idol and did the happy dance. That boy should have been gone weeks ago. I am still going with Kat but I also am not delusioned enough to think that she will win. However on Tuesday when I tried to call in to vote for her I was not able to get in even once. I thought that was a good sign. After idol I stayed up to wait for Travis and we watched Bones. I thought it was a good one. I like that show, and I am already used to Angel not being Angel anymore.

Nothing cool on the baby calander today. Wonder if there is online advice for beating the sugar test? hrm.

3 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at me so nice and relaxed whilst doing the knitting. Not that it's true, and I end up getting a cramp in my foot from being all tense.

But thanks again!

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good grief i look huge, gotta do something about that!!!
Dani

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at all this knitting going on. And you Trac of all people! And doing it with no gun to your head or anything which leads me to believe there was free yarn involved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger