Friday, May 19, 2006

Sickies, fat clothes, babyland

Jake was up last night with a fever with Travis. This morning at 6 he started crying that he threw up on his pillow, and he did have a bit of a fever but since i didnt know at the time about his last night fever i didnt think anything of it really. At 6:40 he was on the potty thinking he had to go but couldnt and kept throwing up while sitting on the potty. So, no school for him today. Travis doesnt have to be in to work until almost 2 so I will leave here at 12 for a half day and stay home when Travis leaves. Poor little guy, no clue what his issue is.

Yesterday I went to Motherhood in the mall and spent $80. 1 shirt, 2 capris and a shorts set. I told travis to get my maternity clothes out of the attic so i can wash them and go through them. When I told him that I would need to get more he didnt understand. Well, I will be pregnant in a different season than when I had Jake. "So it's about fashion?" Uh, no. I had Jake in June, which meant mostly winter clothes. This baby is due in Jan which means mainly summer clothes. Weather seasons. Silly boy. However one of the gals from choir is giving me her maternity clothes too so thats good. My problem is that my jeans which are normally tight anyway... need rubberband help to close. And the shirts that I normally wear - you know, the tight ones... show the belly too much. eewe. So today i'm wearing my jeans (closed w/a rubber band) and the new shirt from Motherhood. I have 2 no-waist dresses and a pair of gouchos that will last me a good long time because they are so stretchy (and almost fall off me now...). My clothes shouldnt be tight on me yet, but since they started out pretty tight, thats not good.

Today in babyland: 6w3d - Embryonic sac continues to grow - millions of villi attach to the placenta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger