Monday, May 22, 2006

The weekend

Lets see, Friday Jake was sick so I went home early when Travis had to go to work. Poor little guy, he was throwing up a lot. Maybe he's having sympathy nausea? I was supposed to go to a pleasure party but stayed home with Jake and watched some tv. He went to bed really early. I finished up the sweater except for making and sewing on a pocket which i havent decided on yet. I was worried because there is no more Mainstay's at walmart and I got a RedHeart that I thought looked pretty close. It was a perfect match. I didnt think I HAD that much luck. I have most of the ends woven in which is good. Sat Jake was still a little under the weather, but I told Jake we'd go to the Party store to pick out his birthday stuff. Pirates.... again. This time it's Pirates of the Carribean. We got a pinata. He is thrilled about that. Now I need to figure out what to do for a cake. I am NOT doing the fancy schmancy cake I did last time, that was a lot of work! Maybe they have a Pirates sheet cake at Publix, we shall see.

Sunday after church we went to MOSI to see the Bodies exhibit. It was really cool, and Travis and I enjoyed some time out, alone. Then we went home, took a little nap and Travis cooked steak on the grill. Yummo.

This morning I had to take my sugar test. YUCKKKKKK. I hate that stuff. I just pray that I pass and dont have to do the 3 hour one, then get poked every week. I used to look like a junkie with all the tract marks on my arms. Travis also took my car in for the ac to get fixed. Yippee! It sucks ass to not have ac. My blower blows (not on 1 or 2, but on 3 and up) and its a constant fight to make it stay on ac - and I usually lose the battle. So after today it will be better.

In baby news: Buds on ends of embryonic arms and legs grow into webs that will become fingers and toes. Blood circulates throughout the embryo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger