Friday, March 03, 2006

Stuck in a rut

So last night I had no current projects that I wanted to work on ( i did work on the chenille throw at lunchtime and felt i had done enough time on it)(becides i am beginning to hate that thing)(a lot).

I had thought about making up little sets of the tissue covers in the calander - 1 tissue cover w/all of the little seasonal attachments for sale as a set. Great plan, but when i started making the cover I got 3 rounds in and quit because I didnt really like the pattern. It was strange, 3sc, sk 2, 3sc, sk 2. kinda boring, and eh. not impressed. SO i frogged it. I

was looking for the legwarmer pattern i am making for an 80's party next weekend but couldnt find it. I did find a crochet sock pattern in my bag though.

But I thought you gave up socks? Yes, yes I did.

I dont remember printing off the sock pattern, but hey, what the heck. I need to make something for the birthday girl and comfy blue socks may be it. I did the leg and most of the heel last night watching idol and csi. it's big. It fits, and she and I have the same size foot, which is good, but it Looks big. I'd show you but for some reason the online album feature on my phone is not working.

I do need to rememebr to print off another copy of the legwarmer pattern because I reallly need to get them going. pink and green legwarmers. hehe. Thank you God that I never actually wore them when I was little. I had black ones that went with my leotards, but i didnt wear them when i wasnt jazzercizing. Really.

But i'm in this crochet rut, even knit rut because I look like a knittard when i'm trying something that's not knit stitch (which i've gotten pretty good at). But purling - getting better but still. The other night I tried a cable. scary stuff! it was ugly so i ripped it out but at least i kinda have the idea of it. I want to get a bunch of stuff done for the craft fair thats coming in a few weeks, but I really want to finish up the chenille throw first. I'd like to make another afghan and some baby ghans but I dont have time.

I put up my first yarn auction on ebay, it's some cotton. I have a watcher which is good. i've never actually sold anything on ebay yet, though i've put up like 4 things. And of course after i put up the auction, one of my group people told me of her cotton fetish. oops. maybe she'll buy it and she wont have to pay shipping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger