Wednesday, September 28, 2005

layette update and some pics




I finished the little dress except for the flower applique'. I finished 1 bootie including the flower applique'. I then realized that I need to make a baby blanket for one of the gals I sing with at choir - she's due to pop in about 2 weeks! So, it'll be a granny baby blanket in pink white and mint. should be cute and I brought that with me today to start at lunch time.

I took some pics with my phone this morning of some of my recently completed projects, the scarves, pillowghan (in the pillow form) and the mint/blue baby blanket.

The actual colors in the pillow ghan didnt show - they are light/dark purple, medium sage, forest green, brown & light tan. The full throw is 3x4 squares that are about a foot and a half each.

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog.

You do very nice work.

Tootles~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger