Wednesday, August 09, 2006

OB Appt

Lotsa babyville today. OB appt this morning went well, I went up a pound so i'm only down 4 now (LOOOOVE being pregnant), my sugar was fine, my bp was down a bit from last time which is good. Doc was able to hear baby's heartbeat easily, but kept losing it. He said that baby kept moving when he pressed down. Guess baby didnt like that! My ultrasound is scheduled for 8/30, and we can bring a video tape. I am thrilled to pieces over this - a) it's before convention so I can answer the 300 questions of boy or girl and b) we couldnt tape the sono with Jake, so this will be great!

Babyville: The baby is beginning to accumulate a little fat now. It's important to eat balanced, nutritious meals to meet your energy needs as well as the babys needs for development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger