Friday, August 04, 2006

Oh My Stars

I've gotten 15 stars done with the blue around them. Thats progress, albeit it somewhat slow. I dont remember the last 15 flag afghans taking so long but they were quite a while ago, so maybe. I think Tra is coming over either tonight or tomorrow to hang out, then Sunday it's off to Orlando to Hans & Kerry's place. Not sure what's gonna go on cept I can guarantee something with yarn, and perhaps food. I am excited to see them though. I am also excited that Travis actually wanted to go with me. That is the 2nd time that I have asked him to go over there for a social function(ish) and he said yes. That is BIG for my mostly anti-social husband.

I know it's sad but this morning on my way to work I still didnt have any cool pics to post here, so i took this:














Yeah, still nothing cool to post but I think those little light covers are adorable! Daisy's. How fitting. Sorry, best I could do. Moving on.

Well, not really anything to move on to, its been a quite boring Friday, cept my child is being pouty and willfull with his grandma and she had to cancel today's pictures because he was in a mood. That sucks, I was looking forward to new pics. He was gonna wear his karate ghee and a school uniform, which would have been cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger